£130 per night
Low-season discounts available
'Porthcurno' has uninterrupted panoramic views over Porthmeor Beach and has been designed with this in mind allowing you to relax in the seating area in the bay window or watch the Atlantic waves roll in from the comfort of your bed.
One parking space at the property for a medium-sized car is included with this room.
- King size bed
- Comfortable seating area with stunning views over the ocean
- En-suite with shower
- Free WiFi*
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod dock
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Fresh cotton bed linen, fluffy towels and Cornish-made luxury toiletries
- Free entry to Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
* While WiFi is available throughout the house, please be aware that it's reception can be patchy and we cannot guarantee that all devices will pick up our WiFi network.