OUR COVID-19 BUSINESS ADJUSTMENTS AND POLICIES Read More
Please check this page regularly as these are subject to change in line with both our and the Government's policies regarding COVID-19.
We are doing everything possible to ensure that your stay with us is safe, enjoyable and relaxing. Our guests' health and safety is of the utmost importance to us so we want to reassure our customers that we have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and are complying with the Government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 to protect our customers and ourselves as follows:
Check-in and during your stay
- Check-in - All guests will self check-in as usual using the individual key lock boxes for each room in the porch. Our earliest check-in time has now changed to 3.30pm to allow extra cleaning time between guests.
- Hand Hygiene - We have installed a hand-sanitiser dispenser in the porch and we would ask all guests to sanitise their hands before entering.
- Social Distancing - Guests are required to maintain social distancing and remain at least 2 metres from other guests. Please be mindful of our neighbours when in the garden and outside the property.
- Breakfast - Until further notice the breakfast room will be closed and we will be delivering a 'takeaway' breakfast to your room each morning between 8.30-9am.
- Housekeeping - In order to avoid cross-contamination of rooms, we will not be offering daily room cleans at the moment. Measures are in place if you require top-ups of teas and coffees or fresh towels.
- We are disinfecting high-traffic areas such as light switches, bannisters and door handles throughout the day.
- All of our guests are asked to leave their keys in their room when checking out.
- All bed linen and towels are laundered by a professional laundry service.
- For extra reassurance, all pillows, duvets and blankets are changed between guests, as are tea and coffee trays to ensure no cross-contamination between guests.
- Upholstered in-room chairs are sprayed with a suitable disinfectant between guests.
- We have removed all non-essential items from the room, such as cushions, for the time being.
- All in-room mugs and glasses are washed in the dishwasher/sterilised between stays.
Falling ill prior to trip or while in St Ives
- Any guests who develop symptoms during their stay will be asked to leave the premises and return home to self-isolate immediately.
- Guests who have shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to arrival will be kindly asked to reschedule their stay.
- Refunds will be offered up to 7 days prior to arrival. After this time, we will ask you to reschedule your stay for another time with your balance retained for the new booking. If we are able to re-let the room you will, of course, receive a refund for any nights we are able to resell. Please note: Reservations made through Booking.com may be subject to a non-refundable Booking.com commission.
- If we are required to close the B&B due to Government-imposed restrictions or localised lockdowns, guests will not be liable and all deposits and balances will be returned to guests.
We will constantly review all of our procedures and policies and amend them according to Government guidelines.