'Nanjizel' is on the first floor. Flooded with gorgeous St Ives light and boasting a comfy king-size bed, it is the perfect place to unwind after a day on the beach or pottering around picturesque St Ives.
Please note that parking is not included with Nanjizel.
- King-size bed
- En-suite shower room
- Free WiFi*
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
- iPod dock
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Fresh cotton bed linen, fluffy towels and luxury Cornish-made toiletries
- Free entry to Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
£95 per night
Low-season discounts available
New Year's Eve 2018
Four or five-night room-only breaks from Friday 28th Dec.
£110 per night
Please note, this is on a room-only basis and breakfast will not be offered over the new-year period.
* While WiFi is available throughout the house, please be aware that it's reception can be patchy and we cannot guarantee that all devices will pick up our WiFi network.