Tucked away on the second floor, 'Lamorna' has been designed for comfort and relaxation. With a King-size bed and shower ensuite, this sunny south-facing room has lots of space for storing luggage - or art work that might take your fancy while pottering around St Ives! - and will ensure your every comfort.
Please be aware this room does have a step down to the sleeping area.
Please note: parking is not included with this room.
- King-size bed
- En-suite shower room
- Free WiFi*
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
- iPod dock
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Fresh cotton bed linen, fluffy towels and luxury Cornish-made toiletries
- Free entry to Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
Low season room-only
£60 per night
Mid- and high-season rate:
£85-£105 per night
(subject to last-minute discounts)
* While WiFi is available throughout the house, please be aware that it's reception can be patchy and we cannot guarantee that all devices will pick up our WiFi network.